If you're going out with friends, it's probably a good idea to wear something that makes you feel comfortable. Dressing up is not necessary for drinks with friends, but if you're planning on staying out late or attending an event after, then dressing up might be the best option.
What to wear when you're going to drink with friends:
- Wear something that makes you feel cute and stylish (in your unique way).
- Wear comfortable clothing for walking around, sitting on the floor, dancing, or going up and downstairs.
- Aim for wearing something that makes you feel beautiful and confident. If you want to feel more comfortable, it's best to wear a simple cute printed beer t-shirt, no need to feel awkward with your friends caused you can move freely with it.
- If it's not formal but still fun, wear jeans and a comfy top or dress.
- If you want to go more formal, wear something that shows your style and makes you feel confident and beautiful.
- Wear comfortable shoes (e.g., wedges). Don't wear high heels if it will kill your feet halfway through the night!
- Don't forget deodorant and perfume/cologne!
- Wear makeup if you want! Just make sure it looks good on you. No clown faces, please.
Don't wear anything that makes you feel bad or uncomfortable about your body. Instead, aim for wearing something that fits well and makes you feel confident and beautiful! It's all up to preference but aim for wearing comfortable clothing, especially if you drink and dance. And, of course, Christmas is on the way. You might be wondering right now what's the best Christmas present for your beer lover friend to make them happier on this holiday.
Tips on what not to wear while drinking with friends:
- Don't wear something that requires a lot of effort to put on. For example, if it has lots of buttons or zippers, make sure you don't mind spending time putting your outfit together.
- Don't wear something too revealing or tight unless you feel confident! On the other hand, you might want to experiment with modesty to see what feels best for you.
- Don't wear something you don't feel beautiful in.
- Don't wear uncomfortable shoes (e.g., high heels)!!! If your feet hurt halfway through the night, you're not having fun! Try wearing wedges or flats instead. You'll thank yourself in the morning.
- Don't wear baggy sweats or T-shirts that make you feel frumpy!
- Don't wear old clothes that have a lot of holes in them unless they're fashionable in a unique way. For example, if you have a cool pair of ripped jeans with lots of rips over your knee and you're wearing a fab top and heels, rock it!
- Don't wear your oldest/dirtiest clothing. You don't want to feel like you need to change before you go out. Aim for feeling good on your body
When drinking with friends, you have to always put in mind your safety and be alert on the venue, cause you will never know what might happen. If you’re going out with friends, it’s probably a good idea to wear something that makes you feel comfortable. Dressing up is not necessary for drinks with friends, but if you're planning on staying out late or attending an event after, then dressing up might be the best option. Whatever your style preference may be - whether t-shirt and jeans or formal dress - it's important to remember these few guidelines when choosing what to wear!