We all love our pets, but the real question is, what are you doing for them?
Some people are lucky enough to have a yard or other outdoor space to let their pets run free. But most of us don't have that luxury. So if you've got a dog, it's really important to make sure they get plenty of exercise each day-- otherwise, there can be some serious consequences!
Here are five easy things you can do for your pup today:
1) Take them on a walk around the block (or up and down the stairs).
This will allow them to explore, sniff things out and hopefully relieve themselves outdoors. It also allows humans to use this time as bonding time with their furry friends!
2) Let them out in the backyard to play and run around.
This will work best if you have a fenced-in area where your dog can be let loose! If not, make sure they're on a leash. While your dog is playing with you can both wear a pair of cute dog printed t-shirt so that it will be more special.
3) Teach them their name, so they will come running back to you when you call! It takes time and patience, but it will work!
Teaching your pet its name is really important. If you call their name, they will come to you. You need to stand up and say their name. Don't give them the treat until they come to you. If you repeat this daily for about 5-10 minutes, your dog will learn its name within a week!
4) If you don't have time for the above activities, give them some toys.
Or better yet, make some homemade dog treats to reward them with! If you have a pup, you know how happy they are to get some new toys. But what do you do if your dog is getting bored with their old toys? One of the best things that can be done for your pup is to keep them entertained with fresh and exciting new toys!
Here is some toy suggestion for your Dog:
- Get them a puzzle toy. They'll enjoy trying to figure out how it works and spend hours playing with it.
- Buy a tug toy or rope toy so they can play games like tug of war or fetch with it over time
- Find a squeaky plushie toy that has different textures on its surface, so they don't get bored of the same thing every time
- Give them a new kong toy that they can shove some of their favorite treats in and spend some time licking them out.
- Get a ball thrower so you can play fetch for hours with your pup! It will make the game more interesting and fun while getting all of their energy out at once rather than one small ball at a time.
5) Teach them some fun tricks.
Reward them with a treat when they do something right. It's really easy-- like howling like a wolf or rolling over! Tricks are a great way to entertain your dog while also providing mental stimulation. They're also an excellent training tool for new and old dogs alike. When you are about to attend a wedding to your dog lover friend, it's essential to research what's the perfect wedding gift to give them as a dog lover.
Here's what you need to know:
>Tricks like howling like a wolf, rolling over or playing dead can be taught in just minutes with the right level of patience and consistency!
>It will take time and patience, but it will work! And the more tricks your pup knows, the better they'll feel about themselves (and so will their humans!).
>Teaching them their name is essential-- if you call their name, they'll come running back to you. Don't give them the treat until they come to you. If you repeat this daily for about 5-10 minutes, your dog will learn its name within a week!
>Tug of war and fetch are also great games to play with your pup-- not only do they get physical exercise, but it's something that can be enjoyed daily. If you have a ball thrower for this one, even better!
>Puzzle toys are a great way to entertain your pup-- they'll enjoy trying to figure it out and will spend hours playing with it.
>Kong toys are an excellent way to keep your dog's brain active when they have their favorite treats hidden inside. They can lick them out for hours!
>If you don't have time for the above activities, give them some toys. Or better yet, make some homemade dog treats to reward them with!
If you have a pup, you know how happy they are when you get them new toys. Well, what do you do when your dog is getting bored of their old ones? One of the best things that can be done if your pup is to keep them entertained with fresh and exciting new toys!